$500 off Invisalign treatment, Free Laser Whitening, Free Retainer & Refinement
Care to Share - Referral Incentive
Receive a FREE Sonicare electric toothbrush with referral of 3 patients.
Free New Patient Exam
New patients can take advantage of our New Patient Special offer and receive a full exam, panoramic X-ray and consultation with Dr.
- Full oral examination
- Consultation with the doctor
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get all your questions answered
Offer applies to cash patients only.
Invisalign Treatment for Children and Adults
- FREE orthodontic and Invisalign consultation
- FREE Itero scanning
- FREE laser whitening after completion of treatment
- FREE first retainer after completion of treatment
- Nominated #1 Invisalign Provider
- Referral Program:
Refer a friend and receive a Starbucks gift card!
Refer a family and receive two free movie tickets!
*On approved credit
WOULD YOU LIKE A SECOND OPINION?
Receive a complimentary consultation.
Not satisfied with the dental care you received from another New Jersey dentist? We are more than happy to provide a second opinion.
One of our experienced doctors will give you a complete visual tour of what’s going on with your smile, and provide his honest recommendations and suggestions – absolutely no strings attached.
$0 Cleanings! For insured patients. Call for details
- Patients with insurance pay $0 out-of-pocket for teeth cleanings. Make your child’s appointment today!
- We’re here when kids need us! Expanded hours so kids don’t need to miss school! We are open 6 days a week. Contact us 24/7 for emergency coverage by phone!
- Outstanding pediatric dental care provided by board-certified dentists. We make every visit comfortable, fun & educational!
- Sedation is a safe & effective way for your child to remain calm during dental treatment. We’re happy to discuss which type of sedation might be best for your child.
Athletic Mouthguards: Protect Your Teeth & Keep Competition Healthy!
- Mouthguards can provide vital protection even in low-contact or non-contact sports like running or gymnastics.
- Make sure your child cleans their mouthguard after every use.
- Kids’ teeth are constantly shifting & developing, so it’s important to replace your child’s mouthguard on a regular basis.
- A custom sports mouthguard horn a dentist is more comfortable to wear & provides more protection than a store-bought mouthguard. Plus, your child is more likely to wear a mouthguard that fits nicely!
As we get closer to summertime. kids are getting active in sports. youth camps & other fun outdoor activities. Don’t wait for an emergency—Ask about our custom mouthguards today!
$149 NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
Includes professional cleaning, exam and free x-rays.