To all our Valued Patients:
At Battery Park Dental Pediatric Dentists, we remain committed to doing our part in minimizing the spread of the Coronavirus, COVID-19. As healthcare professionals, we continue to follow well-researched, scientific public health advice to help limit infections and slow the spread of COVID-19. We’re excited that our Governor has lifted our Emergency Only order and we will begin seeing patients again on June 5th.
Rest assured, your safety and the safety of our dental team, is a top priority. We will continue to follow all CDC, ADA, and State specific recommendations regarding Personal Protective Equipment and the sterilization of instruments, surfaces, and workspaces to protect our patients and staff members.
We are also taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following protocols:
- Pre-screening all patients as we confirm appointments and prior to entering the building
- Social distancing – by asking you to remain in your car until we text you we are ready for your appointment
- Upon entering the office, you’ll be asked to sanitize your hands
- At the beginning of your appointment, you’ll be asked to pre-rinse with an anti-viral rinse
- Added equipment to limit aerosols in the treatment rooms
Refer to ADA and CDC guidance regarding symptoms and questions to ask:
- Upon your arrival, we will ask you to call or text us from your vehicle. When your room and clinician are ready, we will notify you. In this way, we limit the number of people gathering inside the practice and protect you by creating social distancing.”
- You will also notice the practice will feel less busy – because we are staggering patients as an additional measure to limit interactions.
- We are reserving our reception area for those patients arriving via transportation other than their own, or who cannot wait in their vehicle.
- While we love seeing family members, any guests accompanying patients to their appointments will need to wait in their vehicle. Non-essential individuals will not gain entrance to our clinic.
- When you get here, our hygienist will tell you all about new equipment we have installed to further protect you.
- You’ll also see an additional $25 fee that will cover the personal protective equipment designed for your appointment specifically to keep you safe.”
- If you had an appointment scheduled during our closure, we will be reaching out to you to get your appointment rescheduled. If we’ve already rescheduled your appointment, we’ll be reaching out to confirm your appointment and advise you of some new protocols we’ve put in place to ensure you and our dental team are protected. We encourage everyone in our community to continue to take steps to minimize the spread of the virus, as dictated by the CDC.
- If you have a question about an upcoming appointment, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you again in the practice!